Old Monterey Business Association (OMBA)
Attn: Kitty Nevin
321 Alvarado Street, Suite G
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone: (831) 655-8070
Fax: (831) 655-8072
About Old Monterey Business Association (OMBA)
The Old Monterey Business Association (OMBA) is a nonprofit organization committed to enhancing and promoting the economic vitality and community spirit of Old Monterey. A certified member of the National Main Street program since 1992, the OMBA produces a local dining guide, monthly Commercial Space Available listings, and a Path of History brochure that guides both locals and visitors through a celebration of Monterey's exciting past.
- Old Monterey Plein Air Painting & Art Promenade - Sep 14-15
- The Old Monterey Business Association (OMBA) will host talented artists, young and old, as they paint the scenes of historic Old Monterey during the first annual Old Monterey Fine Arts Plein Air Painting & Art Promenade on September 14 and 15.
- Red, White & A Little Blues Festival
- 2nd Annual Red, White & A Little Blues Festival. Barbecue, blues & rock music, arts & crafts on May 25 & 26, Memorial Day Weekend, in historic Old Monterey. Free, fun, family-friendly event. 831-655-08070
- Eighth Annual Old Monterey Seafood & Music Festival Set for Columbus Day Weekend
- Central California’s largest seafood and music celebration features succulent seafood, live music and a wide variety of arts and crafts on Columbus Day Weekend, October 6 and 7, when downtown Monterey hosts the Eighth Annual Old Monterey Seafood & M
Copyright © 1999-2013, CoastClick.com, a service of Solestella Technologies, LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Professional Web Site Design by SunStar Media.
Thumbnails by Thumbshots.org