Categories: Events, Venues & Events.
About CSU Monterey Bay, World Theater
The World Theater is a 457-seat state-of-the-art performing arts center that sponsors contemporary presentations in the areas of modern dance, world music, jazz, dramatic theater and multimedia concerts.
- World Theater Presents Chicano Music Sensation Quetzal
- California State University, Monterey Bay’s World Theater is pleased to present Quetzal on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 at 7:30pm. Founded by Salinas native Quetzal Flores, the band has been proclaimed by no less an authority than Los Lobos as ready to carry the torch for Los Angeles’ Chicano community. Quetzal embodies the soul and the struggle at the heart of the Mexican-American legacy, with a sound that blends Mexican indigenous music with rock, folk and Afro-Caribbean influences. Tickets for the show are $25 general public, $22 for seniors and groups and $10 for CSUMB students with I.D. For more information or to purchase tickets, please call the World Theater box office at (831) 582-4580, (831) 582-5066 TTY/TDD. You can also buy tickets online at www.csumb.edu/worldtheater. Parking for the event is free.
- America's Most Beloved Dance Company Returns to the World Theater
- Seaside, California, March 7, 2006 through April 7, 2006 -- California State University, Monterey Bay’s World Theater is pleased to present one of America’s most beloved dance companies, the Paul Taylor Dance Company on Friday, April 7, 2006 at 7:30pm. C
- Scopes Monkey Trial Comes to Life in Staged Production Featuring the Biggest Stars from Television, Stage and Screen
- California State University, Monterey Bay’s World Theater and CenterArts/Humboldt State University are pleased to present “The Great Tennessee Monkey Trial” on Saturday, October 22, 2005 at 8:00pm and Sunday, October 23, 2005 at 7:00pm at the Sunset Cultu
- Sultry Chanteuse Presents World Premiere Concert
- California State University, Monterey Bay’s World Theater will present vocalist, composer and arranger Perla Batalla, on Thursday, September 29, 2005 at 7:30pm. Described by “Billboard Magazine” as a “sultry chanteuse” Batalla’s lush vocal tones and deep
Copyright © 1999-2013, CoastClick.com, a service of Solestella Technologies, LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Professional Web Site Design by SunStar Media.
Thumbnails by Thumbshots.org